Okay, I have totally slacked for the whole summer! I have lots of pictures from our 7 week trip to Idaho that I will work on getting on here in the next few weeks. The kids go back to school on Tuesday and then maybe I can get something done. Anyway, Drew had his 11th Birthday on Monday and I thought I should at least get something up about that. He joined the boy scout troop and so he got a lot of the things he will need for his camping trips for his birthday. He loved everything from the camping cake to his new hiking boots and sleeping pad.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Drew's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Drew!!! It was so great to see you a couple of weeks ago, Deanna, even if it was just for a few hours!
Happy Birthday Drew :)!
Hey Slacker!! just kidding. Are you guys ok with all the flooding out there?! My friend Lauren that lived in the townhomes with us moved to Hershey and they have been having lots of flooding there. Just thought I would check in with you guys to see if you are safe from it!!
Hope all is well.
Another AMAZING cake! it's greatT!
Post a Comment