Monday, October 10, 2011

Summer at a Glance part 2

We had the best summer EVER! We got to spend most of the summer seeing all our cousins, aunts and uncles. Here is a picture of my family...all of my sisters got to hang out together and it was the best! We did miss you though, Chad! When we weren't busy camping or hanging out with family this is what we were doing...WATER-SKIING! The kids loved it. By the end of the summer, they were all up and touring the lake. Thanks Grandpa for sharing your boat with us!


Ainslee





Camden was one great driver. I have to say that having my kids driving Grandpa's boat was a little stressful-not that he would have let them crash but there were a few times where I wasn't sure.






Kaitlyn




Drew...he even got brave and went out of the wake! And for some reason I can't find Bronson's picture but he was out there trying too.










No comments: