Sunday, May 29, 2011

Waterpark fun!

Four years ago when Mike graduated from Dental School, we went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City to celebrate. We decided since they have one close to us here, we should celebrate there again. It was so much fun! We had almost 3 days of non-stop water riding. Camden started out in the kiddie pool but ended the trip begging for more rides down the big tube slides. He kept saying "just one more time?!" until his dad couldn't go up the stairs one more time.



For a while, Drew took Camden and went down some slides so Mike and I decided to take advantage and go down some slides kid free. Maybe vacationing with kids gets better?!


Here is Bronson chilling in the pool. He has gotten to be a good swimmer and was happy to be splashing around.




Here is Kaitlyn crossing the logs. If you look here, you can see her 4 years ago doing the same thing. Crazy how big they are getting.











2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like a blast! I'm so glad you guys were able to spend this time together!

allyson said...

I am glad that you got to celebrate the graduation. Last year when Ben and I graduated from Med school we went to a bed and breakfast for 3 days...but we left the kids with my mom;) We did go to some cabins in IN with my parents before the graduation for our whole family part...it was so fun.