Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday!

This super cute baby is now 7! I can't believe how much he has grown and learned. I remember this day (when he was born) like it was yesterday.
Here are 7 things about Bronson:

1. He has the most enchanting smile and twinkle in his eyes. He can win anyone over (hmmm, sounds like his dad!)

2. He is a super smart kid.

3. He has a great sense of humor and he really gets jokes.

4. He loves baseball, reading, playing with his friends, and his family.

5. He is always willing to "hand down" his things to Camden when he out grows them. We were going through some things the other day and he wanted to make sure that I wasn't getting rid of them, that I was "saving" them for Camden. When he got his new fishing pole, he said "great! now I can give Camden my old one!

6. He wants to be an oral surgeon when he grows up. Can't imagine where he came up with that one! He loves to look through his Dad's books and look at all the disgusting pictures.

7. He is one great kid! We love having Bronson in our family. Happy Birthday Brons!!!
Bronson had a great birthday!
Here is Bronson with his new fishing pole! We took the kids fishing a few weeks ago and his superman fishing pole was a little small....he sure has grown a lot!


I will post pictures of his cake when I get the pictures of some other cakes we have been busy making...it will be cakes galore!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy birthday, Bronson! He really does have an enchanting smile!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday, Bronson! You are a great kid!

allyson said...

Can you believe it? Elizabeth is turning 7 in August and Bre is 5. It is the day I have waited for and dreaded.