So, while I have still not gotten a camera battery, there has still been lots going on. Last week Ainslee, Kaitlyn and Bronson all received awards at school. They all received the award for academic achievment. It was so fun to be there to watch them get their awards.
I got to spend about 18 hours enjoying my fun sister, who stopped by while on a short vacation in New York. Thanks Kelly for taking the time to come see us, even though it was a pain! The kids loved seeing her and we had some yummy Philadelphia treats together.
This morning we are waking up to snow. Camden looked out the window and saw the snow and commented about it. I said, "Yeah, what's up with that?" He immediately responded with "It's Christmas! Yippy!" Oh how I wish that is what this snow meant, instead of it meaning that spring isn't really here after all. :(
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment