Monday, August 16, 2010

Life

I was in charge of Sharing Time this week in primary. We have been talking about miracles all month and this week's theme was Christ has power over death. As I was preparing, I got sad news about a friend losing her husband. While I couldn't stop crying, I also couldn't help but be grateful for the knowledge we have that we will live again and be able to be with our loved ones. I am not sure that it makes losing loved ones any easier, but it does provide some comfort. I know Heavenly Father will bless my friend with peace, comfort, and love from those around her. I have once again determined to try to make each interaction with those I love positive and loving. Even if I have to drag myself out of bed at 3 am to say good-bye to my husband.

No comments: