Monday, July 12, 2010
Wildlife Adventures
This past weekend we found this
in our window well. Did you know that it costs $200 to have someone come get an unwanted animal from your home? We decided to take matters into our own hands and catch it ourselves. I must say that we were much more humane than we were with the rabbit we caught last year. May he RIP! Anywho, the kids wanted to keep this oppossum and they named it Cuddley. I don't think I can think of anything less cuddley...okay, maybe a porcupine but really. She really enjoyed the strawberries we gave her and then we took her out to the beautiful forest nearby and said good-bye. Thank heavens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
yuck!
Yeesh- I guess I won't complain about the snails, caterpillars and frog Ben "found" and is caring for :)
Post a Comment