Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ainslee and Kaitlyn turn 8!

What two cuties we have in our house! I sure love these girls. They are good, doing well in school, nice to each other, good friends and many other things. They have made the decision to be baptized and we are so proud of them. They wanted their birthday cake to remind them of that decision so we decided to make it all white. They had fun opening presents and getting Littlest Pet shops, new scripture bags, money, jewelry and a gift certificate to have their nails done with mom. I think they had a great day!





1 comment:

Alesha said...

Holy COW!!! I can't believe that the twins are 8yrs old already. They look so different, yet they still look like sisters and they definitely have lots of traits from both sides of your family. Happy B-Day girls! - Jason Walker