Monday, December 7, 2009
Christmas is coming....
And I have done NOTHING! I seem to be a bit out of spirits lately. Anyway, I am sure most of you are already done with most of your Christmas shopping and decorating but I thought I would quickly share a little poem we are using this year to help keep our priorities in check. Sometimes the kids letters to Santa are filled with wants. We have been trying to get them to cut back so Santa has enough left over for other kids. This is what we told them they could include this year: Something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read. I think that pretty much covers our bases and between santa and mom and dad I think that will be plenty.The kids have been great about it and Drew was pretty funny when he said that he guessed he could only ask for 3 things since he "needed" and could wear the underwear he was asking for. To set the record straight...we do keep our kids in underwear and he was only asking for underwear because he wanted a certain kind that up until maybe this Christmas his mom hasn't been kind enough to buy. Who knew the underwear you have made such a difference?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment