I now have 4 kids in school! I can't believe that I actually have kids that old and that I now have a full 2 1/2 hours to myself. The kids are very excited to be back in school. I was kind of sad to see them all leave...we really had a great summer. Bronson is in afternoon kindergarten and kept wondering when it was his turn to go to school. He runs up everyday and is so happy to be joining the big kids. Ainslee and Kaitlyn are in 2nd grade...crazy! Drew is in his last year at elementary school. Next year he will be at the middle school. AHHH! I sure love these kiddos!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
First Day of School
I now have 4 kids in school! I can't believe that I actually have kids that old and that I now have a full 2 1/2 hours to myself. The kids are very excited to be back in school. I was kind of sad to see them all leave...we really had a great summer. Bronson is in afternoon kindergarten and kept wondering when it was his turn to go to school. He runs up everyday and is so happy to be joining the big kids. Ainslee and Kaitlyn are in 2nd grade...crazy! Drew is in his last year at elementary school. Next year he will be at the middle school. AHHH! I sure love these kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
WOW! I CANNOT believe the kids are this OLD!!! I still picture you holding little baby Bronson when you guys moved into the ward. Enjoy your quiet time with Camden! Another milestone in life for sure!
Post a Comment