It has been an exceptionally long time since I have really posted. Sorry about that! It is mostly because the kids are home for the summer (which is great) and I feel like I have no time. But it is also because we started a HUGE project in our yard. Here are the pictures:
First we stained our deck...it is on the right. The one on the left is what it used to look like.

Before:

Our yard used to totally slope back toward the fence and was really full of rocks and not much grass.

We also hauled around loads of rock to put under the deck...it used to just be a big muddy spot.

After:

This is our garden. We have zuchini, carrots, tomatoes, cantalope, herbs, and in the pots are pumpkins and watermelon. Things are growing much better since we took care of our rabbit!
To get the yard to this point we hauled, by hand, about six carloads of dirt from our township and three carloads of river rock, and one big carload of big rock. My arm muscles are huge now and the yard looks great!
2 comments:
ooo-looks so good...and I'm jealous of that garden! what DID you do with that rabit?...dinner?
you have to make these:
http://www.bigredkitchen.com/2009/07/little-peach-cakes.html
Post a Comment