
Okay, I don't mean to brag but I have the BEST eight year old around. Drew turned 8 on Aug. 29. WOW! (I have an 8-year old?!) He is the best kid. He is a great helper and does so much for me. Drew loves his sisters and brothers and is such a good example. He takes great care of them and treats them kindly...most of the time! He also has brains...he is reading at almost a 5th grade level and loves it. He is good at math and loves science. He is really into dragons and pirates. Drew loves baseball and soccer (especially being goalie). He can't wait to be baptized on Sat. and has a great testimony. I'm so proud to be his mom! Happy Birthday, Drew (a few days late!) I love you!


Drew with his friend (my cousins child) Calvin and his fabulous looking Dragon cake
3 comments:
The cake's pretty impressive, I've been thinking what I should do for my boys' birthdays but haven't had any great ideas yet. Maybe you'll have to come out and teach a cake decorating class!
Happy Birthday Drew, your birthday card will be in the mail as soon as your mom gives me your new address!
What a cake! I'm glad you are getting baptized Drew. What a special time!
Post a Comment