Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day

Today was the First Day of school! The kids were so excited to head out the door and to get started on a new year of learning. Maybe because it was and extra long summer and they were tired of me....
They are also going to a new school. I'm sure they will fit right in and make new friends but it still made me sad that they didn't really know anyone but each other. They came home and said that no one really played with them but they still seemed excited about their teachers and how things went. I keep praying that they will make friends and make good choices. I sure had a hard time leaving them at the school. The house was so quiet with just the two boys and the thought of my babies being out in the world just made me sad. BUT it was awesome too! A quiet house and only two kids to take shopping....I could get used to this!










3 comments:

Holly said...

I have a hard time sending Ethan to Preschool 4 days a week and it's only for 3 hours a day! I can't imagine what I'll feel like when he starts kindergarten and first grade...I'm sure I'll be torn between crying and shouting for joy! :)

Kelly said...

ohhhh!!!! I hope they make friends and everything goes well. It's scary to send them out like that! They're so great! Hope you get to relax a big

aquabatgirl said...

happy schooling and enjoying all that "free" time without the kids