Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It was Time

Before:












After:
So I finally broke down and gave my baby a haircut. I always hate the first haircut because they go from being cute little babies to cute little kids and since this is (almost) surely my last baby I wanted to prolong the baby as long as possible. But when people keep confusing him with a her, it's time. He is still quite the cutie and still has plenty of hair. I wouldn't let Mike shave it with the clippers, we just gave him a quick trim with scissors.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Aw, it's always hard to cut their hair for the first time. I know what you mean that they go from little babies to little kids. Sometimes I look at Kamden and wonder where my tiny baby went.
In response to your note about Camden, New Jersey, there is also a Camden, South Carolina which looks beautiful! My husband served his mission in SC but never in the city of Camden and there are so many K names that I sometimes wish I would've gone with a C instead!

Keri Hibbard said...

I can't believe his long hair! He looks so big in the highchair

aquabatgirl said...

i never have to worry about the hair thing, girl or boy, since my kids don't start getting hair till about two and then we wait until about three for the first haircut lol