
We had a packed weekend with the grandparents! Friday, my mom and I shopped at the biggest mall in the country (as far as retail sq footage) while everyone else went to downtown Philly to do some sight-seeing. (the kids were all in school so they missed out) Michael and I squeezed in a short date and then everyone headed to bed. Saturday we had Drew's baptism and then we all went downtown to see the hospitals where Michael works and see some of the sights. The kids hadn't been to anything down there so we went to the Liberty Bell and Independance Hall to learn lots about our country's start. Then we headed to the best cheesesteak place around to fill our bellies. We came home and got some tubs of water ice and got ready for bed....then stayed up half the night playing Celestial Companions and laughing pretty good at my dad's "big" splurge on their honeymoon suite, oolala kisses, etc. Sunday we went to church, and then headed to Valley Forge Park to see the monuments and all the deer that come out. By this time we were all running on fumes and with their flight leaving at 6:30 am we decided to call it a night. Thanks SO much Mom and Dad, Dave and Brenda for coming out! It was great to have you here!!

4 comments:
What a fun weekend, maybe I'll have to take a trip to Philadelphia and see the sights. It wold be fun to live somewhere historical like that but I'm sure it's hard to be away from family.
I was just telling a friend the other day about how I played the flute in 7th and 8th grade, I took flute lessons from you and boy, was I terrible! You were a great teacher but I just didn't have the dedication to practice and learn... good times! Mr.Kreugar was pretty patient with me and there was a time when I wasn't the last chair! :)
Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family.
I loved your family picture at Drew's baptism. That's really exciting for him. Your kids all looked so cute the first day of school, too. Camden is one handsome little fella! And you did a great job on his haircut, by the way. And by the way, we would totally love to visit you guys in Philly.
wow that is crazy that drew is 8! i can't imagine kylie being that old and that's just in four years!
how great that the grandparents could come out. what a great time
I need your phone #,email address, and snail mail Please
Post a Comment