Monday, September 8, 2008

Drew's Baptism









So, I'm silly and can't figure out how to turn the picture so just turn your head!



Drew's baptism was so great! Both sets of grandparents flew out to be part of it and it was wonderful to have them here. Grandma Smith gave a great talk on Baptism. It was wonderful to know that Michael could perform the baptism and Drew was very excited. Ainslee, Kaitlyn and Grandma Walker sang songs while Drew and Dad changed their clothes. It was beautiful. Drew asked me to talk on the Holy Ghost and then had a wonderful blessing along with receiving the Holy Ghost. It was such a special day.

1 comment:

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

Congradulations Drew! I know Heavenly Father is very proud of you for the decision you made to be baptised. Deanna, I can't believe that you have an 8 year old. I guess I shouldn't be talking Jenna will be 8 next year!