
Although I am completely ASHAMED to admit that this is the state of affairs at my house, when you are being a single parent, the chef, driver and inventor of fun things to do each and every minute of the day, and house keeper, it becomes a bit overwhelming and exhuasting. I'm sure most of you could handle it much better but for me....I'm failing. Anyway, the reason for this post is to document my new attempt at making cleaning FUN and EXCITING so I don't have to come up with something else to do today. So, our mission, though impossible, is to have a team of secret agents (AKA the kids) try to complete their mission without being caught on camera. They are to come up with whatever tactics they need in order to get this house clean before dinner tonight. I promised that the reward for completing this mission would be well worth their time (anyone have a good idea for that?) I will document how far we get.
2 comments:
Sorry,I only have one child and my house looks like that, so I am no help
WHAT A FUN GAME TO PLAY. HMMM, BRIBERY ALWAYS WORKS, AND I USUALLY BRIBE WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF CANDY!
Post a Comment