Thursday, July 24, 2008
Mission: Completed (sort of!)
It is now 5 min. until dinner and I thought I should post how the day went. While the entire house did not get cleaned, it did improve significantly in most areas. The kids lost interest at about lunch time but did come around to pick up a few more things. Overall, I am moderatly satisfied at the results. At least the rooms that I spend significant time in (the kitchen, dining and my bedroom) are finished.
Now if I can just keep the hubby around long enough to hang some of the pictures....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
GREAT JOB! YOU'VE GOT SOME AWESOME HELPERS ! YOUR HOUSE LOOKS SPOTLESS!
looks great! if you ever need motivation again, I'll just ship Jake over. As for prizes afterward, I always like to give another activity...like markers and paper, stickers, paints...so they have another thing to do.
oh, it's also nice to see pics of your house! very nice!
looks like it was a successful misson! and don't feel too bad that's what my house looks like and i only have three kids :) (well the before pictures that is)
I'm impressed! Maybe I need your "cleaning crew" to come over here and clean up MY messy house!:) And you just moved! It takes me forever to get things situated after a move so I'm totally impressed! Hope all is going well and you guys are adapting to the new area and life in general! School starts soon...yay!:)
Post a Comment