
Although I have many sewing projects under my belt, I have never considered myself a great seamstress. My sister Kelly clued me into these cute, easy dresses and I just had to try them out. It was pretty simple to make, only taking about an hour to put together. Of course, my hour turned into 4-5 because of kids who just can't stand to let me get anything done in any normal amount of time. I finally gave up and waited until they were all in bed which is the reason it isn't shown on one of my adorable girls. That will have to wait until tomorrow as will the second dress because there will be no sharing! Now after an evening of sewing and blogging (Mike is gone to the hospital on call tonight) I can go to bed feeling very accomplished today! Thanks Kelly for a fun project!
4 comments:
cute dress too bad i have absolutly no sewing skills (or a sewing machine) otherwise i may have given it a try
It looks so cute! Why is it that I am so drawn to craft projects that are for girls.
oooo- -you're so quick! I want to see that one on the girls, I bet they look so cute!
WHAT A CUTE SUMMER DRESS! YOU DID A GREAT JOB.
Post a Comment