
We have a 7 year old at our house! He had a great birthday. Grandma and Grandpa Walker had a party at their house for him and then we had a party at our house with Grandpa and Grandma Smith and Uncle Dusty and Aunt Keri. Kaitlyn helped make his soccer cake with her easy bake oven. He was lucky to get a certificate for mini golf with G & G, a watch from Aunt Keri, a scooter and soccer cleats from Mom and Dad, and pizza gift cert. and $ from Aunt LeeAnn. Thank you everyone! We sure are glad that Drew is in our family.
3 comments:
yeah for Drew. Sorry I missed the party but I'm glad I got to see you. You are such a smart kid. Good luck in school!
I love the cake!...even better that it's easy bake!
Thanks so much for inviting us. We had a great time.
Post a Comment