Monday, August 27, 2007

Off to School

This is a big year for us! We have three kids in school. Ainslee and Kaitlyn are in Kindergarten and go all day Tues., Thurs., and every other Friday. Drew, of course gets to go every day. They were all so excited to start school and break in their new back packs and school supplies. I don't know if Mommy was as excited as they were. The first day was great, though, and Mom and Bronson had lots of time to play.



What cute kids!

3 comments:

Keri Hibbard said...

What are you going to do with all your spare time now?? I know play with me!

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

Wow! Your kids are really growing up. I only have one at home twice a week now too. Luke is going to preschool twice a week and it is the same time Jenna is in kindergarten. Sorry about the reunion. I to called you on Saturday but I must have just missed you. The next time that I am in Emmett I will be sure to call you and maybe we could go to RoeAnns and get a drink or something. Take care! :)

Kelly said...

ahhhh! so cute! I bet you're able to get a bit more done now with the kids busy! Is A growing out her bangs? Oh, they're so cute! Thanks for the post!