Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Good News
Now that the word is officially out, I thought I better post it here so that all of you would know. We are expecting baby number 5 at our house. Although this was a surprise, we are so excited. Baby should be here around the middle of Feb. Bronson will be almost 4 years old when the baby gets here and I think I have forgotten what it is like to have babies around...not to mention that we had gotten rid of all the baby stuff. In fact, Bronson decided that we were going to have 2 babies so that he could still be one. Anyway, we love life's little surprises and are happy to be adding to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is so exciting for you guys! Ryan swears that when we think we are done having kids he is going to get cut! I told him we are to young to make that decision. Maybe when I am 32 or so. But my brother isn't helping because he said he would give all our brothers and brother-in-laws free vasectomys. He gets askes all the time to donte those for charity auctions. Isn't that funny! Anyway, congradualations! Do you know what you are having yet or are you going to find out?
Yahhhh, now I don't have to worry about slipping up and telling someone I am not suppose to tell!
Post a Comment