Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Tasteful Tuesday
I'm running short on time this morning but didn't want to leave you high and dry so I'm giving you a link to the cute breakfast I'm making tomorrow for Groundhog Day. I will be using these pancakes. Also, later today check out my recipe blog for some divine peanut butter sandwhich cookies and I promise to get something besides tasteful tuesday up this week! Hope you have a fun Groundhog's Day and I hope winter is going to end soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So I was thinking about you guys earlier. I can't believe Camden is going to be 3 this month!! That means you have been in PA for almost 3 years! How crazy is that?! Time has flown by. Hope all is well. How is your puppy by the way? Isaac is still wanting a dog but has recently moved up to a horse. Ha Ha. I think we are going to get him a Zhu Zhu pet and hope that helps. :)
Post a Comment