Sorry about skipping out on you last week. Here is another quick and easy dinner that really warms you up on those cold days. I got this one from my mom and my husband really likes it. It has been a really long time since I have made it, though, and I wasn't sure how some of the kids would like it. There wasn't a scrap left and they still wanted more. I guess that means it was a hit, at least at this house. Head over to the
recipe blog for a simple, yummy rice krispie treat!

Red Bean Soup
2 cans kidney beans
1 large can tomato sauce (I used a can about 30 oz)
1/2-1 lb hamburger
salt and pepper
Brown hamburger and drain. Add undrained beans and tomato sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Heat through and serve with your favorite cornbread.
Recipe source: Pam Smith, mom
1 comment:
mom made this at my house....surprisingly VERY good...surprising cause it is so easy!
Post a Comment