To this!
Yippy! The last kid out of diapers. Oh, wait. We thought that once before:( Hopefully it is the last kid out of diapers. The story goes: The first day was so terrible we were about to give up. I decided though that I needed to be fair and give it a good 3 days. The second day went much better and now, a couple weeks later we are pretty much there. Considering that he is doing #1 and #2 in the potty is a big deal. My other children took much longer in the second area. He is also telling me most of the time when he needs to go. Not too bad for a just over 2 yr old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
YIPEE!! Congrats! I dream of the day I have no more diapers to change...but it's going to be a while I have a feeling!:)
what a cute little tush!
Post a Comment