Thursday, March 18, 2010

Little Projects

I have been working on a few projects but here are two I completed. This first one is one I have had laying around since our craft day at church last November...or was it October? Anyway, nothing hard just needed the time to get it completed. They are scripture bags that I made for the girls for their 8th birthday which is coming up in a couple months. I think they turned out cute. I have ALWAYS wanted one of these big vases. Now that I actually have one? I don't know what to do with it. I had it filled with pinecones, leaves, cinnamon sticks, etc. at Christmas time and they were still in it until last week. I decided that it really was time to get rid of the winter look. I'm not sure I totally love this but it will work for now. If anyone knows of anything great (and cheap) to put in these pass on the info. Someday I would love to have it filled with green apples or lemons but plastic ones that look good are a little pricey for me right now. I've toyed around some ideas for flower arrangements as well but i just don't know.


No comments: