Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tasteful Tuesday

So, I had an exceptionally cute birthday cake to share with you today but am now rushing off to the orthopedic surgeon to find out how bad my broken leg is. Yep, I'm 31 years old and this is my first broken bone....and I got it tripping over a crack in the sidewalk. The good news is that my 2 year old, whom I was carrying at the time suffered no major damage, just a good goose-egg on his head. I'll post the cute cake and the birthday pictures when I can get up to get the camera! Hope things are going better in your neck of the woods!!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Sorry to hear about your leg! I hope that it isn't too serious and you're able to be back to your ol' self in no time! A toddler and a mom with a broken leg doesn't sound like a good combo! You'll be in my prayers!