Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Oh, What do you do in the Winter time?
Do you play in the snow and build a great big snow cave? Is that what you do? So do I! We had so much fun this morning playing in the snow. This is our second big storm in 5 days and we are running out of places to put the snow! The snow cave is awesome and our whole family can squish in there. We spent about 4 hours out there making it, with the snow coming down the whole time. It is now after noon and the snow just keeps coming. We got about 20" on Sat. and we are heading for another 2 feet today. Yikes! It sure is fun to have daddy home to play with us though....they have closed down most of the city and the trains and buses are running on a limited basis. Crazy! (I'll try to post a picture when it is done snowing with what it looks like out there!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Holey Moley! That's a lot of snow! But I'm glad we are (hopefully) done with the stuff for the year!
I bet your kids loved building the snow cave, I remember making an igloo one year with my dad in their backyard, it was pretty cool!
All I want is a little snow to take the kids sledding but I think we missed our chance--just dry and cold here ---and windy!
Post a Comment