I haven't posted much about what is going on lately. Mostly it is because it is just more of the same stuff that usually goes on. But for the sake of not having about 20 Tasteful Tuesdays in a row I thought I could come up with something to say.
Mike has been doing his medical rotations and since the beginning of the month has been in the
OB/Gyn department. He has been able to deliver quite a few babies which has been an interesting experience. I asked him if it was much different than being there when our own children were born and he said it wasn't radically different but there was definately a difference in the emotional attachment (obviously). It did however, get us thinking about how wonderful it is to have each of our children. We are pretty sure we are at our max on the number of kids hanging out at this place but we will definately miss the little bodies around. Right now Camden is so fun. He is so cute when he runs, he makes the funniest sentences (like "Daddy work" and Lub a), he is still squishy and lets us love on him, and he makes me love him every single minute but he is getting so much bigger.
So, I guess this post is just to say how much I love my kiddos and even though things change as they continue to get older I am grateful for each new thing. I'm grateful for when they were small and I'm grateful for the now. Hope you are enjoying each second!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
for the sake of me making your pizza rolls 20 times a week! Everyone loves them!
check out my blog...it has LeeAnn's video on it
Sweet! I completely agree with you, Deanna. They grow up way too fast. And you are right in cherishing every moment, because those moments go by in a blink! Glad to hear you all are doing well. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment