
Have you seen this? The new Bounce Dryer Bar? I love it! I have to admit that I really don't like doing laundry. It isn't so much the washing and drying but the folding and putting away. Another thing I always hated about laundry was the dryer sheets. I liked how they could make your clothes smell nice and clean, and they do a great job keeping static away. But I hated how bad it made me feel to use them only once and then throw them away. When I tried to use them more than that, they just ended up in piles all over the house, waiting for the next time I went downstairs to do laundry, and then I would forget and they would just patiently wait for me. I tried fabric softener, but who has time to sit and wait for the rinse cycle? Oh, you mean get one of those dryer balls? Yeah, but with five kids tearing up the house while I remembered to add the detergent, bleach or stain remover and the fabric softener, I forgot more often than not. So here comes this handy little dryer bar....you put it in your dryer and it stays there until it is time to replace it. I have to admit, I was skeptical about it lasting the claimed 2 months. I do 3-4 loads of laundry most days and it has held up. It runs about $3.50 but you can usually find a$1 off coupon. This little bundle has received 5 stars from this lady! Let me know what you think about it!
2 comments:
totally laughing at your dryer sheet guilt complex passed to you by mom! I like this idea though!
I've started using one too! of course I used a coupon to get it really cheap! I do like dryer balls too but my I always have to track them down because my kids like playing with them. What i would really like is a laundry fairy to come and do it all for me!
Post a Comment