Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Drew!

Drew turned 9 years old today. He is getting so big! His dad took him and a friend fishing and out to lunch. They came home and we opened presents and had cake. Unfortunately, they didn't catch any fish for us to have for dinner. Drew got a patch shirt for all his scout patches, legos, and a remote control truck. Some fun info on him: he loves sushi, is learning to play the piano and trumpet, is great at baseball, loves to read, is a good brother and a great kid. We love having him in our family!






5 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Drew! ...is that a ginormous pixi stick I see? Remember my 8th birthday...almost identical to this pic!..wierd!

LeeAnn and Boys said...

Happy birthday Drew! I hope you had a very special day!!

Unknown said...

What a big boy you have! I cannot believe how much he has grown since Omaha. I'm impressed that he likes sushi...that's one of my faves!

aquabatgirl said...

he is looking more like his dad

LeeAnn and Boys said...

I made the same cake for Riley's first birthday! fun fun fun