Sunday, February 15, 2009

I need your help!





I know this is really late notice but I just decided to do this last minute yesterday. Please, please, please go here http://family.go.com/valentine-recipes-contest/ and vote for my cake, it is under sweet treats! I could win a $5oo gift card to William-Sonoma. The big downer is you have to register for an account...doesn't cost anything so if you want to create an account, vote for me! You have until Monday, Feb. 16, 2009 at midnight to vote.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

oooo- this cake rocks! ...it's even better then I'd pictured in my head! what talent! the pic looks so pro too. and the title is perfect...how cool are you!

Anonymous said...

I voted for you Deanna! Love you!
-Krista

Holly said...

That looks so good! You shouldn't post such yummy-looking food on your blog, it's not fair to us pregnant women!

Keri Hibbard said...

You got my vote!!

LeeAnn and Boys said...

Love it love it. I bet it was hard cutting into it because it is so cute! Thanks for the call to remind me to vote