Monday, February 16, 2009

Catch up!

Bronson called and got Grandma Walker's super yummy apple dumpling recipe. This was my first try at making apple dumplings and I must say they were delicious. Bronson was a really good helper.


We've been having lots of fun with Valentine hair do's. I have never been really great with hair so I felt pretty good with how these turned out.






Hard to tell what these are, but we tried our hand at making fortune cookies for Chinese New Year. The recipe and directions make it sound super simple but it was harder to get them to look like fortune cookies than I thought it would be. We had lots of fun anyway.










Ainslee lost her first two teeth around Jan. 23, 2009. Her sister has already lost 4 so we were working hard to catch her up. She is so cute with her missing teeth.

1 comment:

LeeAnn and Boys said...

Are you having trouble eating corn on the cob?