Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday...to Me!

From Dec. 26, 2008
Love the picture! It was the only one I had of my 30th, yes 30th, birthday! I thought I would be sad to be turning 30 but it was actually really great! My wonderful hubby and kids made a delicious crepe breakfast and got me wonderful gifts. My family sent me the best gift...a picture movie of my growing up. It really reminded me that I have a spectacular life! Even though I am not quite where I thought I would be at 30 (steady income, house of my own, etc), I have accomplished a lot and have so much to be thankful for. So it really was a happy birthday!

2 comments:

Puterbaughs said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you had a really fun time. It gives me hope, ( I've been dreading my upcoming 30th!)

Kelly said...

yeah for you! You know you can watch the DVD on the tv right? LeeAnn said they watched it on the computer. I didn't know that Rachel was out by you guys...what are they doing? What a fun trip to Hersey