
One of the fond memories I have of growing up was making these trees out of sugar cookie stars. We would pile them up and use them as a count down to Christmas. I still like to make these and try to do so every year with the kids. Unfortunately they don't use them as a count down. They just eat them all in one sitting. Today as we were frosting them I told them they could eat one or two as their snack. Next thing I know, Drew is eating the last cookie...there were 9 of them! Luckily, there were quite a few really small ones. Anyway, chock it up for good memories and hope they want to do it with their kids too!
1 comment:
What a fun family project! I really haven't been in the baking mood, I need to get on the ball! Thanks for all the inspiration!
Post a Comment