I found this cute idea on Sugardoodle.net and thought it would be a great way to display the new pictures we took. I got it already and went to hang it up and discovered something I already knew but hadn't been too concerned about....my couch is not centered on the wall because of our computer desk. That is a problem when you are trying to hang pictures. So I made a few calls to discuss the options and there were some good ones but none that would allow me to hang the pictures NOW and have it look fantastic. I did the next best thing....hung them anyway! It looks good as long as you aren't bothered by the fact that it is centered on the couch rather than the wall. I'll have to work on it but I'm glad to have it done.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
looks very groovy!
I love the new pictures. I just discover Sugerdoodle.net as well. I am in the primary presidency too and we have been using theideadoor.com but she isn't in primary anymore so we won't have the latest ideas but she has a really cool booklet for the Great to Be Eight fireside. We should share ideas sometime ryanussing@hotmail.com. Talk to you later!
looks great and i'm sure it looks fine on your wall too
Post a Comment