Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Double Trouble
I think we will be in double trouble when these girls turn 16! They just celebrated their 6th birthday and they hosted a tea party for their friends. We started by decorating hats. Each girl got to pick the one she wanted and then decorate it with ribbon and flowers. They turned out pretty cute. Then they got to go put on make-up...we ended up with several racoon eyes by the end of it. I guess they haven't learned that more isn't always better. They got to pick out jewelry and gloves and then sat down for "tea" (or lemonade). The girls had so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
It was a great party. Made me really want a little girl.
Holy cow!! What a fun birthday party for the girls! They look som prim and propper in their gorgeous hats! Looks like you all had a blast!
Totally cute Deanna! Love the cake! What a cute idea...if I ever have a girl!:)
How cute and fun. I miss having my tea parities at the nursing home with my ladies. I love the cake too. You are wonderful!
Post a Comment