Sorry, I just had to post this picture of the cake I made for the girls party....I think it is one of the cutest cakes I've ever seen. It was so much fun to make. I was pretty pooped out after making 50 cupcakes to send to school, making this cake and dealing with 5 extra kids. But it really was fun to do this party.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
The cake
Sorry, I just had to post this picture of the cake I made for the girls party....I think it is one of the cutest cakes I've ever seen. It was so much fun to make. I was pretty pooped out after making 50 cupcakes to send to school, making this cake and dealing with 5 extra kids. But it really was fun to do this party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
wow! that cake is amazing! how do you do it!!! What a fun party!
What a beautiful cake you made. It was really cute! You are very talented. You seriously need to open your very own cake shop.
Post a Comment