Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Almost There!
So we officially have 1 week to go until baby gets here! How do we ever survive the last month? I decided that when sleep evades you because of uncomfortableness is every position, you might as well have the baby. I mean really, if I am going to be up anyway I would rather have a cute bundle to hold than just lay there trying to get comfortable. When I was at the doctors yesterday I tried begging and pleading to let me go earlier but he wouldn't budge. He said the best thing would be to just go into labor myself....really, like that will happen. NEVER! Even if I did, I probably wouldn't know being as how I have never had the pleasure of that experience. I guess I will just have to content myself with being miserable for one more week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
i'm sure it's not as bad as you say it is ;) the week will pass quicker than you know and then you'll be wondering why you wanted your baby to come so soon! haha
yippy! one more week! It will go by fast and then you'll have baby! I can't wait! You MUST post ASAP!!! Yippy!
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting!!!
Post a Comment