Thursday, January 24, 2008

Big Belly Woes

While I am NOT brave enough to take a picture (and post it) of my big belly, I am not above complaining about it! With 3 weeks and 4 days to go until a new little Walker arrives, I have officially outgrown everything but my sweats (at least they are cute ones!). Up until yesterday I was able to wear my reagular pants and was feelilng really good about that. Then when I got ready to go to my doctor's appointment I couldn't even fit into some of the maternity jeans I had. AHHHH! I absolutely refuse to buy new clothes for 3 weeks. To make matters worse, my sweet husband scheduled a dinner appointment with another Dr. that I am supposed to attend. I'm sure I'll fit right in at a nice restaraunt in my grey sweat suit....Ha!
I am trying to keep in mind that things aren't really going to get much better in the aftermath of delivery....they are just going to get different. Sleepless nights, and endless diaper changes are just on the horizon. With all my complaining though, we are really excited and are working to get everything ready around the house. Mostly we are just trying to clean up the disaster so that it doesn't get worse when baby gets here. Good thing we have 2 Grandmas close to help!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

oooo--I can't belive you only have 3 weeks left! so jealous! I'm starting to have excersizing dreams...ha! I just miss it :)...that's a good thing since I'll have to do lots of it in a while! enjoy your sweats!

Kelly said...

I love the pics from the pamper party! also, thanks for the felt board idea! Maria is starting to learn her colors and this will help!

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

Hang in there! I hate the last month of waiting. The anticipation of everything..labor, a baby dependenting only you, how the kids will act, can you handle everything and keep your house clean plus cook dinner and help with homework! AHHH!! But you know it all seems to work out somehow. Right now I am in the comfortable stage, not too big, but not looking just fat only pregnant. Labor seems too far off to really worry about yet so I am just comfortable. Hang in there again and I will talk to you later!

LeeAnn and Boys said...

I'll be there all too soon!