Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A trip to Idaho

My wonderful trip to Idaho included so many highlights. It was great to be reunited with family to reflect on and celebrate Grandpa Smith's life. How lucky I feel to belong to such a great family.


I had fun meeting my new neice and nephew! What little cuties they are. It was also nice to see Chad again. It seems that he has grown into a great man over the last few years. It was great to have all the Lan Smith kids together...I sure love my sisters and brother!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

your bangs look great! how are they working out for you?

Anonymous said...

Susan Howard was notified by Jill that she (Susan) had to do a family blog all because you girls are doing one... Susan and Jill have had fun looking at yours! ps. couldn't get Drew's song to work... dad is going to look at it and see what we need to do. MOM

cedar2ndyoungmen said...

Wow I'm so glad that you got to come to Idaho. Sorry I didn't get to say bye. Chad is soo huge! how did we miss getting a picture with you and Riley?
LeeAnn

cedar2ndyoungmen said...

Deanna & Mike
We received your present to us! yum yum We are excited to go out to eat. We'll have to call up aunt keri to babysit! I mailed your Birthday gift today so hopefully it comes in time.
LeeAnn