Merry Christmas from Drew! He had his school concert last night and it was so cute. Here are the 1st/2nd grades performing their songs. Our favorite song was Sock Rock. They sang about only getting socks for Christmas. I think we'll have to get him some just for fun. If I can get the video to work I'll post it so you can hear.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Christmas Concert
Merry Christmas from Drew! He had his school concert last night and it was so cute. Here are the 1st/2nd grades performing their songs. Our favorite song was Sock Rock. They sang about only getting socks for Christmas. I think we'll have to get him some just for fun. If I can get the video to work I'll post it so you can hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I see Drew! Looking good! Can't wait for the video.
My soap is sopanifiying....
Post a Comment