Monday, November 14, 2011

Peanut Butter

Today, I am thankful that there is a thing called peanut butter. Just so you all know, I love peanut butter! There is nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate or sour dough pancakes with peanut butter and syrup. However, I am really very grateful that peanut butter gets gum off of things! I have a great picture, that I can't get to load, of Camden's face covered in peanut butter as we attempted to get the gum off of his face. Why did our 3 year old have gum, you ask? It couldn't possibly be because our neighbor gave us 8, yes 8!, CASES of trident gum before halloween. Can you guess what we handed out for halloween? Anyway, since there is soooo much of it, there really isn't any where to keep it so Camden is constantly getting into it. Needless to say, the peanut butter worked like magic and his face is happy and smiling once again!

No comments: