Today I am thankful for silly Camdenisms. Sometimes he says the funniest things. I am not very good at getting the silly things he says written down which makes me sad because I never remember them for very long.
A recent one was: as we were walking down the store isle he said "Hey mom, this is one of those snockings we leave out for Santa!" "Snockings" I laughed the rest of the trip.
I have been watching a friends little guy and Camden said "I am the best big brother there is!" Thankfully he isn't a "big brother" but he certainly is a good helper.
The last one is he recently said "Mom, I have pimples on my bum!" There was a little more to the phrase but I won't put it here for the risk of hurting another's feelings. Cam obviously has siblings entering puberty!
I am grateful he is still home with me to make me laugh.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment