Wednesday, February 2, 2011
This morning's breakfast
Here is how my groundhog pancakes turned out this morning....not as cute as the original (mostly because I am too cheap and didn't want to have to buy some of the ingredients, so instead used some other things I already had) but the kids loved them anyway! They didn't want to eat their groundhogs and carried them around for a while. We were trying to encourage spring to hurry here by putting green sprikles on our hills. The kids took these pictures themselves and had a little fun on their delayed school day, due to the inclement weather that has hit the entire country. Luckily, we mostly avoided the storm and according to the groundhog, spring is on it's way! I have to say that I loved Matt Lauer (watch this clip)this morning on the today show....his comment about the groundhog's prediction was very funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment