Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Here are some things you may or may not know about my great husband.
#33: His birthday was Yesterday and he is now 33!
#32: He is soon to have 2 doctorate degrees! Whoa that's a lot of school.


#31:He is the 2nd of 6 kids.
#30: He is a great smoothie maker. Move out of the kitchen mom!!
#29: He is a baseball fan. He loves helping out with the kids teams, sometimes a few teams at a time.


#28: He has a thing for scouting. He earned his eagle scout and is an order of the arrow member. He helps run our cub scout pack and does a great job. He is always looking for ways to earn more patches!
#27: He has been present for all 5 children's births. He might have had to leave the next day a couple of times but he was always there when they came into the world.
#26: He wrestled in Jr High. He hasn't quite given it up.
#25: He doesn't mind giving up his clothes for a good cause!
#24: He loves Key Lime Pie. Those of you in Omaha, run to Charleston's and have a piece for him! #23: He has ALWAYS been too sexy for his shirt. #22: He is a man of many talents. Need I say more? #21: He has taken us to some really cool places: Mt Rushmore, Great Smokey mountains, Oregon Coast, etc. He loves exploring new places. #20: He can build a mean snow cave. If I were stuck in a blizard, I would want him with me! #19: He played the trumpet in high school. He could break out a good horse neigh when needed.


#18: He had some sweet swing moves in high school. We recently went to a dance and tried them out again. It was a little harder and we moved a LOT slower but he still has them! We impressed everyone at the dance, including our kids.
#17: He like to waterski. On our recent trip to Idaho, we went straight from the airport to the lake! #16: He was my first date! #15: He admires President Lincoln and loves the Gettysburg Address. It was a special moment for him to read it, while standing in the cemetary, to our family. #14: He loves big Roller Coasters. Luckily he has some kids who like to go on them with him because I sure don't! #13: He has been the donkey in the Christmas pagaent ever since I can remember...and I have known him a long time! #12: He has a great marble collection. Most of these are ones that he won as a kid.

#11: He can remember every phone number and locker combination he has ever had. I can't even remember my last phone number, ha!
#10: From Jan 1997 to Jan 1999 he served a mission in the Lansing Michigan Mission.

#9: He has a great knowledge of the scriptures. He has been helping us to memorize scriptures and we are up to 19! I'm grateful for his testimony and the way in which he teaches our children the gospel.
#8: He takes great pictures, which I am thankful for. It saves us lots of money on photographers!

#7: His new hobby is riding his bike. He sometimes takes me with him, which is nice because I can't do a 20 miler like he usually does! He got some fun things to put on his bike for his birthday. #6: He was a super cute kid! #5:He loves to fish...even when it is freezing outside! This is what he did for his birthday this year. #4: He loves to make all my dreams come true! I had been wanting a trip to Disney World since we were married!!

#3: He is the only one in his Medical School class that has five kids. He used to be the only one who had ANY kids, but one of his friends had a baby this year. #2: He is ADORED by his kids #1: He is my favorite person in the whole world! Love ya, babe!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ohhhh! Mike you're so cool! Happy Birthday!