Monday, June 7, 2010

Project

It was so fun having my mom here for a few days. I certainly kept her busy. We spent most of our time potty training and working on this quilt. I wanted to make Drew a denim blanket for his bed. I have a few thank yous to give for being able to make this quilt. First to my darling children who put so many holes in so many pairs of jeans in one year that I had enough jeans to make this quilt, and second to my mother who saved me with 2 sets of flannel sheets she had and was willing to stuff them in a suitcase to get them here. Thanks!
This is going to be a birthday present for Drew. It is twin sized and will fit great on his bed. My husband still has the one that his mom made for him when he was younger. Drew doesn't have to keep his that long, but hopefully he will like it.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

This is darling! What a great idea! Drew will love it!

LeeAnn and Boys said...

I'm attempting to make two of my own for my boys- Still in the dreaming stage though!