

That Easter bunny must have been on one giant sugar high this year! The yarn was criss-crossing everywhere. I just about killed myself when I got up in the middle of the night to check on Camden. I don't know what happened to our wonderfully sleepy kids. Normally we have to wake them up at 7 am Christmas morning because they won't get up themselves but they got up at 4:30 am all on their own. I had to be the mean mommy and send them back to bed until at least after 6. They all got busy and found their baskets in no time. Camden was such a cutie. He figured out what was in those eggs and got right to work. He also figured out how to get the package of peeps down from the table and had them gone pretty quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment