Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday Boy!

This is the year of Birthday holidays. Bronson's was yesterday, on easter. Ainslee and Kaitlyn will celebrate theirs on Mother's Day. Anyway, I can't believe that my little Bronson is now 5! He is turning into a boy instead of my little guy. He will be starting Kindergarten in the fall and I'll just have one at home. Bronson is definately all boy! He love cars, dinosaurs, baseball, and his new passion: Wii starwars. He is so smart but just wants to run around like a crazy man most of the time. He can still melt your heart but can make you want to pull your hair out. I love this kid! Happy Birthday Bronson!!!


Bronson has talked about having a car cake ever since Drew made one for a pack meeting cake contest. Bronson wanted his cake to be exactly the same. It is decorated slightly different but is basically the same as the one Drew won first place for making.


After having one birthday, Camden knows what cake is all about. This is him sneaking up to get a taste of Bronson's cake while he was busy opening his presents!








2 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

love all the littlies pet shop animals by the cake

Stacy Ellison said...

I can't believe he is five! i didn't realize that he and avery were so close in age. crazy how fast they grow up! they are all too cute!