Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Time!

I can't believe that my baby is 1! Two years ago he wasn't even considered. Now I couldn't live without him. Camden is such a great little kid. He is learning and growing so much and it makes me happy but sort of sad that he isn't such a baby anymore. Here are the pictures of his special day:


He really wasn't too sure about this cake at first. I don't know if it was the frosting or the feet things but when I tried to give it to him he just kept pushing it away. When I gave him a taste, though, he knew what it was all about!



















































8 comments:

aquabatgirl said...

what a cute cake idea. happy birthday bronson!

Kelly said...

ooo-he's so big and cute! I can't believe how big the babes are getting. Layla is a huge chunk! I love it! ...another great cake!

Betina said...

THose are the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen! Way to go D!

5 kids.

Sometimes I consider it.

Next time I see you I need to pick your brain about how to actually make it work.

Puterbaughs said...

That cake is sooo cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Amy said...

Cute cake Deanna! You are right-Camden does look a lot bigger in these pictures!

Keri Hibbard said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Camden. You are so amazing at cakes.

The Smith Family said...

What a cutie! Wow, I can't believe he's 1--and that you guys have been gone that long from Omaha! I hope everything is going well out there!

Holly said...

What a handsome little guy, and those cupcakes look YUMMY!